Hitting the limits with MYOB
If you’re hitting the limits with MYOB but you don’t want to change accounting systems or you’ve just realized that its not a substitute for a CRM.
It’s common that people use lots of paper and excel spreadsheets because MYOB doesn’t really have a pick, pack, ship process. MYOB just does the accounts.
As a result there can be lots of paper based process, running around with dockets, re-keying data between courier systems, excel, MYOB.
For example quite often:
- Sales order entered
- Special prices or custom pricing manually handled.
- Taken to warehouse
- Picked, packed
- Sales order comes back to admin with notes
- Invoiced & Invoice printed
- Data entered manually into Australia post for labels.
Tall emu extends MYOB to deliver some process in the warehouse.
- Enter orders into CRM or download from Shopping cart
- Special pricing automatically applied.
- Auto print picking slip
- When picked, tick and flick in CRM
- Auto printing of delivery label.
- Auto printing of invoices (if required)
- Transfer consignments automatically into Australia Post, Star Trak, Fastway (can add your courier too).
- Transfer invoices automatically into MYOB
- Email to the customer automatically.
Not just that – but can get the core crm features too:
- Outlook integration with our Inbox 360
- Phone integration
- Email marketing
- CRM database
- Rich info about products
- Process Automation
- Website and Shopping Cart integration
and on it goes. We are happy supporters of MYOB but we make it better and help your business work smarter. So as you are so smart he is our number call us 02 9299 9959