Hitting the limits with Reckon
If you’re hitting the limits with Reckon but you don’t want to change accounting systems or you’ve just realized that its not a substitute for a CRM.
It’s common that people use lots of paper and excel spreadsheets because Reckon doesn’t really have a pick, pack, ship process. Reckon just does the accounts.
As a result there can be lots of paper based process, running around with dockets, re-keying data between courier systems, excel, Reckon.
For example quite often:
- Sales order entered
- Special prices or custom pricing manually handled.
- Taken to warehouse
- Picked, packed
- Sales order comes back to admin with notes
- Invoiced & Invoice printed
- Data entered manually into Australia post for labels.
Tall emu extends Reckon to deliver some process in the warehouse.
- Enter orders into CRM or download from Shopping cart
- Special pricing automatically applied.
- Auto print picking slip
- When picked, tick and flick in CRM
- Auto printing of delivery label.
- Auto printing of invoices (if required)
- Transfer consignments automatically into Australia Post, Star Trak, Fastway (can add your courier too).
- Transfer invoices automatically into Reckon
- Email to the customer automatically.
Not just that – but can get the core crm features too:
- Outlook integration with our Inbox 360
- Phone integration
- Email marketing
- CRM database
- Rich info about products
- Process Automation
- Website and Shopping Cart integration
and on it goes. We are happy supporters of Reckon but we make it better and help your business work smarter.