In our latest release, we’ve added over 50 dashboards for Activities, Quotes, Sales, Invoices, Tickets, Opportunities and Projects!
Dashboards can be accessed by the new “Dashboard” icon, next to the map, grid, and Kanban board view icons. The full set of dashboards can also be accessed from the “reports” menu, if required.
We’ve added Two Factor Authentication (2FA) to help you keep your CRM data secure. If you enable 2FA (by heading to the Admin menu and then hitting General) your users will receive an email with a code that they have to type in as part of the login.
You have some options with 2FA to allow the users to remember the login for some days, to avoid them having to use the 2FA process each time they log on.
We have implemented credit control (it can be enabled in settings) which will warn when clients exceed credit limits.
It is possible to have several different types of account including Account (default); Prepaid; COD and Cash with Order. These features will be further enhanced in our next update.
Price Level Changes
Tall Emu now supports:
- Multiple price levels (e.g. Trade, Wholesale, Retail)
- Price breaks based on purchase quantity (unlimited price breaks)
- Location based pricing
- Based on warehouse sold from, or
- Based on Sales Region selling to
You can read more about the price level changes in this blog post: https://why-crm.tallemucrm.com/pricing-and-products/
We’ve enhanced the MYOB Accountright Live integration to give you automatic control of how often data is transferred between MYOB and CRM.
It’s possible to set Manual, Scheduled and, in some cases, Automatic sync (for example, if you update a company in CRM it can automatically update in MYOB).
We’ve also added the ability to import and export service and miscellaneous invoices, and in these cases it’s possible to show the GL Codes of the line items in Tall Emu.
The first set of features around repeating invoices have been deployed. It is not quite ready for real-life use, but that will be addressed over the next 3-4 days. For now, it is possible to set a recurrence of an invoice in CRM. The remaining recurring invoice features will be rolled out progressively.
You can read more on our recurring invoicing plans here:
We’ve started to implement internationalisation options as we’ve got a couple of overseas clients on the books now. The following changes have been made:
- Ability to set default Country.
- Ability to set default currency symbol which is used everywhere (except dashboards – this will be implemented at a later date).
- Removed “GST” as a default tax code, and use the tax codes from the accounting system.
- Testing with the UK and US versions of Xero has been started.
- Modified all reports and invoice templates to use the correct tax names and currency symbols.
We’ve added multiple stock locations (warehouses), and we’ve added the ability to track batch and serialised stock.
- Products can be stock tracked, and either batch or serialised.
- Partial sales of serial numbers are permitted.
- Sales Order and Invoice templates will now show batch or serial if used.
We’ve now implemented Automated Order import.
The scheduler works the same way as the Xero and MYOB schedulers – it can be set to manual or placed on a schedule for imports.
User Interface Enhancements
We’ve made some nice enhancements to the user interface. In the email dialog, we’ve replaced the select dialog with a nice new searchable recipient finder.
Click on To, CC, or BCC and the new recipient selector will pop up.
When adding optional products to a complex product, the selector has been made into a searchable field which is helpful when you have a larger number of products.
The field chooser now appears in alphabetical order for easier location of desired fields.
Opportunities can now be assigned to a team.
A hard link has been added between “Opportunity Stage” and “Opportunity Status”, so it’s now only necessary to update a single field.
We’ve added a Kanban Board view on training courses, so you can easily see the status of the courses your organisation is running.
We’ve also added:
- The ability to update fields on the training course attendee grid to allow bulk updates of course outcomes.
- The ability to remove attendees easily.
- An ‘Import Attendees from CSV’ option for bookings.
- ‘Depends On’ links for Tasks.
Product to Task
We’ve added a system to automatically create tasks (To-Do items) based on products that you sell. The tasks are defined at the product level. For example, if you sell a desk you may have an associated task to assemble it.
When the product is sold, you can then create tasks for all sold items with the click of a button – optionally within a project – and track their completion. Task creation can be triggered at the quote, sales order and invoice level.
Minor Functional Changes and Fixes
Along with the major changes listed above, we’ve also made a range of functional changes and fixes. These include:
- Improved speed of popup windows appearing on the map.
- Added ability to colourise companies by “Task Status” and filter by “Task Created Date”.
- Fixes for grid scroll issues that were noted on 4k monitors.
- Fixed issues with the “Lead Search” feature on the map – where Company location latitude and longitude values were stored as “rough values”.
- Changed date format to include time for Activity grid.
- MYOB: fixes related to the maximum field length restrictions that were in place for Company and Product names.
- Changed the slider on Opportunities.
- Added Contact Phone, Mobile, Email into the Project grid.
EXO is in pre-release and not generally available. Customers who require EXO integration with CRM should contact us.
- Import of companies, Contacts, Products, Quotes, BOM, Sales Orders, Invoices, Payments and Stock from EXO.
- Export is in progress.